Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Hopes

It's been so long since I've written anything, but as a New Year's Resolution I promise to make more time to write just like I wanted to last summer.

There are so many new things to look forward to this year. I have a book list that extends over the better part of the following year. I have school starting next week, and the time to finish all the reading I've always meant to do for my thesis. And then there's what feels like weddings galore this year. Or maybe I'm exaggerating that.

For now I'm content to read. I have so many books for fun and then just as many books for work, I'm swimming in words. Lucky for me I get new glasses next week. Might make the images just that much sharper and easier on my poor feeble mind.

Here's to a New Year filled with enough new hopes to last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment