Sunday, July 25, 2010

Starting out Small....sort of

So I've always been one of those anonymous followers of author blogs. I have a link in my bookmarks menu that leads specifically to about 15 author blogs that I check every 2 or 3 days. But today, I'm finally doing something different.

I've decided I will no longer be anonymous, meaning that I will not only start commenting on my favorite author blogs but I will also start writing my own.

I buy an average of ten books a month, mainly consisting of sequels I've been waiting for or debuts by buzzed about authors that I'm interested in checking out. I'm going to try posting reviews of all of them.

I may not gain any followers on this. I'll be lucky if my sister ever decides to stop by since she has a tendency to forget (you know you do :p). But the hope is to gain practice in writing. Everyone starts out somewhere. So this is where I'm starting.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment