Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Review: A Gathering of Shadows

A Gathering of Shadows A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was torn between reading this book now and then waiting a whole year before learning what happens after the cliff-hanger that apparently everyone already knows exists OR waiting until book 3 was released and then reading this book knowing I had the next one available.

Well, I just couldn't stand it. I HAD to read this book right away. And I loved every moment of it. There's just so much to this world that Schwab created, so many new ideas and characters and it was better for me to read it than to wait. I'm dying to know what happens next but it almost doesn't matter because I know that Schwab has something awesome planned and it'll be worth it to know that once A Conjuring of Light is released, I only have to take the book home and start reading it without having to catch up on the story first.

I can't recommend V.E. Schwab's books enough. I just have to tell people to read everything she's written under this name and under the name Victoria Schwab. Trust me, I have ALL of her YA and science fiction novels, and each one of them is worth the read.

Rating: 10 Stars because I loved this world and I can't wait to read book 3!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment