Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Review: Starflight

Starflight by Melissa Landers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm one of those readers that gave the Alienated series a shot but didn't quite like them as much as I wanted to. One thing for certain is that I truly believed that Landers was a talented author, so I waited for a book release to prove that and I'm happy to say that Starflight is that book.

The development for this book worked and the characters were well-rounded and grew over the course of the story. Each member of the crew was charming in their own way and their dynamic together provided some of the most heartwarming scenes in the book. Even the romance turned out to be one of the strongest points of the story because it took a believable amount of time to shift and develop.

The plot was interesting and the pace moved with enough momentum to make this a fast read. Nothing dragged or felt out of place, and I definitely agree with the comparisons to Firefly. This book was entertaining and fun and, without a doubt, I look forward to reading the next book in the series.



My rating on a scale of 1 to 10 Stars: 9 Stars.

I just loved this crew and the slow-burn romance and I want the next book now but I have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment